Ms. Ilijic received her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan in 2010. She worked as a high school social studies teacher before earning her J.D. degree from the DePaul University College of Law in 2015. Prior to joining ECB&S, Ms. Ilijic worked at a private law firm specializing in special education law and, since 2016, served as the Due Process Manager for the Chicago Public Schools, where she represented CPS in special education legal matters. At ECB&S, Ms. Ilijic continues to concentrate her practice in the areas of special education/disability law and other student matters.
- 2015 Admitted to the Bar of the State of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Alliance of Administrators of Special Education
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Council of School Attorneys
- National Council of School Attorneys